Instead of figuring out how to bring out a new edition of your book, let Cyberscribe assist with any or all of the following steps. Click on each step (in blue lettering) for full details on this aspect of the new publishing process.
1. Reversion of Rights – if don’t have them, we’ll help you get them
2. Provision of Raw Materials – what we need from you to re-publish your book
3. Editing – advisable if the text was scanned, or if making new edition changes
4. Proofing – essential
5. Book Design – your interior should be beautiful, not just a template
6. Cover Design – cover should be contemporary, but reflect your own ideas
7. Publishing Imprint – we’ll help set up your imprint, so you have your own ISBNs
8. Online Sales – we set up your accounts online for you
9. Short print runs – we work with local printers or advise about online printing
10. Promotion and distribution – we’ll provide you with an invaluable Author resources handbook and include your book in the brochure we distribute to bookshops. We can also write you a custom press release and provide a press contacts listing.